|7.00am - 6pm||7.00am - 6pm||7.00am - 6pm||7.00am - 6pm||7.00am - 6pm|
- Yea and District Children's Centre employs qualified and dedicated staff that provide the highest quality care for all children.
- We offer an environment that engages mixed ages in the same room. This allows for family grouping and for all ages to support and mentor each other. We offer a high quality educational curriculum that reflects the Early Years Learning Framework.
- The early years in a child’s life are a time of incredible growth and learning. Yea and District Children's Centre aims to provide opportunities and environments that encourage children to learn as they discover, explore, create, problem solve, construct and imagine.
- Our curriculum incorporates both the indoor and outdoor environments as equally important. Educators ensure a range of open ended materials are provided to invite children to engage. The philosophy of the educators across all programs is that play is the basis of the curriculum and the children's day. "Providing for children and young people's play is one of the most important things we can do to improve and protect their physical, mental, social and emotional health and wellbeing. Play is recognised as an essential part of every child's development and providing opportunities for play that are available and accessible contributes to better health for children and young people." - Dr Ruth Hussey
- The childcare has the opportunity to liaise with the 3 and 4 year old Kindergarten during the school term, allowing connections and relationships to be built across the whole centre.